Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a problem with my I pad. I cannot get incoming gmails

Customer Question

I have a problem with my I pad. I cannot get incoming gmails or send them. Notice appearing says username for password ***** gmail is incorrect. Having been on the I pad earlier this evening and having put in a password ***** an account I was trying to open I wonder if this had anything to do with it.Everything appeared to be working fine prior to this.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Let's trying deleting and re-adding the Gmail account on the iPad first.

Please go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars, then select your Gmail account. Scroll down to the bottom, then click 'Delete Account' to delete the account accordingly.

Next, click 'Add Account' > Gmail, then set up your Gmail account one more time.

Let me know if this makes any difference to your issue with sending/receiving emails.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, could you update me on your issue, please? Are you able to send and receive emails all right now, after deleting and re-adding the Gmail account?

Do keep me posted.