Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

i am have great difficulty in geting pass wiord accepted 3

Customer Question

i am have great difficulty in geting pass wiord accepted 3 times this week i have changed my pass word still cannot get messaenger and mail as i am trying to to talk to my future wife and cannot do this it is happerning to offten
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is Chris, a certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Which password is not working correctly? Is this your email password?

At this point are you able to log into your account?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THIS IS MY E-MAIL PASSWORD AND MESSENGER

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
At this point are you able to log into your account? Are you using a computer or some other device?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHEN I COME TO YOU IT TELLS ME THIS IS ALLREAD REGISTED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT THIS IS ME HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok it sounds like you are just confused and on the wrong page. Also I have noticed a number of typing issues in your reply to me so you most likely typed your password wrong.

Is this a yahoo.co.uk account you need to sign into?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES HAVE DONE FOR LAST 10 YEARS

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok as of right now you do have your CAPS LOCK button pressed so are typing in all capital letters, this could cause your password not to work.

Please read through the instructions before trying them so you understand what needs to be done.

1. Click HERE

2. Type your full email address and password in the box above where it says sign in. Make sure you do not have the caps lock button pressed and are typing everything correctly.

3. Click Sign in.

If you typed everything correctly that should get you back into the account.

If you think this is too difficult and would like me to connect to your computer and do it for you pleasse let me know.

Please take a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the smiley faces below. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time.

Chris