Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have just changed my password. Clicked yahoo mail and the

Customer Question

I have just changed my password. Clicked yahoo mail and the screen is like an inverted negative picture in a completely different arrangement of the page I am used to. The left hand column is just discernible and the inbox is in blue, my emails are there with the unseen ones with the blue dot, background to them grey. I click on any one of them and nothing happens. Can you please help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

It sounds like the page may have not loaded correctly. Do you know which web browser you are using?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris