Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a BT email account which was hacked 5/7 July my address

I have a BT email account which was hacked 5/7 July my address book was hijacked and a begging email sent out to my contact list . I have changed my password ***** I am not receiving any emails . I need to resolve this problem and retrieve all of the emails that must be being intercepted and I am willing to pay for that to happen
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Do you currently use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails? Also, would you like me to set up a quick screen-sharing session now, and assist you directly with the issue?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay. Please click HERE to get started.

Accept the disclaimer on the page, then download the remote tool when prompted.

Next, open up the Downloads window (or press CTRL + J) - then run the downloaded remote tool accordingly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
It looks like you are having some issues with connecting to the remote session. May I know which browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, are you using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

google/ safari

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
I see. Now, please download the TeamViewer tool (for Mac) HERE. Open up the tool from your Downloads window (click the down arrow button near the top-right corner of Safari), and let me know the ID and password ***** please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

496 823 516

3529

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
It looks like you closed out the TeamViewer tool. Please re-open it one more time, and let me know the new password *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

same number and password

###-##-####/p>

3529

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Issue resolved. Thank you!