Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

e-mail account has been hacked and for four days I have tried

Customer Question

e-mail account has been hacked and for four days I have tried to get a code from microsoft,have put in my last four digits from my telephone only for it say there is a problem with this service and to try again later,four days to fix a problem this is microsoft not mickey mouse can you help resolve my problem and get me back into my account
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about the issue that you are having with your email account. When your account is hacked, you can reset the account password and in that case, you need to verify your identity using your alternate email address on file, or your mobile number on file.

If you were trying to reset using your mobile phone, then you must be able to receive a code through text/SMS in your mobile phone and you shall then enter that code there. In your case, you mentioned entering your landline number?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

UNSATISFIED AS YOU COULD NOT HELP WITH ONLY THE LIMITED INFO I WAS ABLE TO SUPPLY AND SO YOU DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL WHY SHOULD I PAY?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Iam,

I was trying to help you. Did you get my information request? I described there how the recovery of Microsoft account works. The very first option is to reset the password. Have you tried the password reset procedures?

Please let me know so that I can help you further. Regarding the fees, we guarantee our service so you can always get your deposit back if you are not satisfied with our service.

Best regards,
Jess