Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am unable to access my Hotmail account. I have just tried

I am unable to access my Hotmail account. I have just tried again and now it will not even accept my password. I have no idea what is happening, or what to do. I have no technical ability when it comes to something like this.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you change your hotmail account password? Have you tried to reset your account password?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think that I have windows. I have not knowingly changed my password. I have no technical ability, therefore I do not press any key etc.

That's okay. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=bbc2d4da-f42f-4603-ab0d-e2935c438170

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.