KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My MS Office Outlook has started misbehaving. The settings

My MS Office Outlook has started misbehaving. The settings are ok but when I try to send an email it will either not go or sit in the outbox for hours before it finally goes. Do you thik that if I download and use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of MS Office Outlook things will sort themselves out? I have all my emails, contacts in MS Outlook will I lose these if I reinstall MS Outlook
Peter
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
KamilAnwar1 :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

KamilAnwar1 :

I think the issue is related to settings, would you like me to remotely connect to your computer to troubleshoot the issue? Thunderbird is also an e-mail client, i believe if the settings on it or outlook are correct then both should work.

Customer:

The send and receive work but as I have said " when I try to send an email it will not go". Receiving emails works perfectly. As a matter of interest the settings were gone through with a technician from my provider yesterday and it made NO difference.

KamilAnwar1 :

May i remotely connect to check? I am positive that i will be able to fix the problem, if not then set you up on Thunderbird.

Customer:

OK

KamilAnwar1 :

Please click the link below and run the downloaded program

KamilAnwar1 :

connected