Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

I tried to register my email with sky but failed please help

Customer Question

I tried to register my email with sky but failed please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Are you having any issues with accessing your email account now?

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect to your screen and assist you directly with this issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what information do you want Please just let me use my old email tumbwa 2004 @sky.net it will be simple for me

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Let's get started with a remote session now, so that I can connect to your screen and assist you directly with this email issue.

Please open up the following link:
http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=e766e610-970b-4fc1-9ed6-7226e0bc5619

Join the session, then a 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tell me what you want to know then I will be able explain to you otherwise my only request is to have an email thus all am a sky memeber

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay. So, are you just looking to sign up for a free email account? Do let me know.

Thanks!
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please reply back to me on this page itself, and do not open new questions for your issue.

Now, you may create a new Sky email account, using the following link:
https://skyid.sky.com/signup/email

Fill in the required information on the page, then click 'Create Sky ID' at the bottom - and you should be good to go. You will now be able to send and receive emails using the newly created account.

If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your valid email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

Let me restate your question to see if I understand your problem correctly.

You have established a new account with Sky as your internet service provider, and you are trying to create a new email account, using your computer to access the Sky email website. Is that correct?