Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

where do I get a users guide for my photosmart 6520

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

I can provide you with online manual for your HP photosmart 6520. Will that be OK?

Regards,
Todd
Hi John,

If online guide is acceptable, please check the link below to open or download manual for your HP photosmart - click here

File is uploaded on my server, so you will be able to open in unlimited time.

To open pdf files, you need Adobe Reader. If you do not have installed Adobe Reader on your computer - click here to download Adobe Reader

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties or if you need more information. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

Best Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi todd, nothing is being printed.,

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.

If you have problem to print user manual directly from the webpage, please download the file on your computer first (select "Download" option on the right top of the page). After download, open the file using your pdf opener (Adobe pdf I have provided or other software if you don't use Adobe) and select print option (select your printer from the drop-down menu).

Let me know if you still have any difficulties. I'll be happy to provide you with more help if needed.

Regards,
Todd

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

Regards,
Todd