JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

Continual problems sending emails

Customer Question

Continual problems sending emails from iPhone & iPad. Can receive but will not send. If I completely reset phone or pad as new with new password ***** sky email they will then send until I use my main computer when the sending of emails on phone & pad are again refused. If I access email through web on iPad it will send after I answer(repeat) a code sent to check authenticity. Sky insist it's not their problem and blame the manufacturers of the phone & pad!! I have run security checks on my computer and they come back clean. Others must be having this problem Regards ***** *****

Category: Email
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

It may be a config issue, the challenge we have is I cant remotely connect to the Ipad or Iphone, however if we start by looking at your computer settings we can validate thats not causing it to "lock you out", then we can validate the settings on your phone.

Can you advise what time your available on Monday?

Customer: Any time after 9am
Customer: thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Hi do you still need assistance as I can see this question has been marked as complete?
If you still need assistance please let me what time you will be able to discuss this matter further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi James

Yes please,

Last question I received was "When would I be available on Monday" and I replied " Any time after 9am"

Can see any contact until just now.

Robin

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

Hi Robin I do apologies I didnt see your reply. From your Laptop \ PC where you have your e-mail working login to this window let me know when your online and ill start a remote session so we can verify the settings you have on your IPad with those on your PC.

I am available for the next hour (until 18:40 today) then up to 11:00 (Friday), if either of those are good for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What Time do you start tomorrow?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
I can do any time 7, 8am GMT?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Be with you at 8 am

Do you contact me to get things started?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Drop a message on here at 8am when you online and ill send you a link to start a remote session with me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning James,

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, please go to the address below:
https://broker.gotoassist.com/h/ao?Question=DR603-238-768
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
You will be asked to click RUN and then accept to run the program at which point you need to click Yes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tried to give you a glowing report when I returned to my computer, on the pop up questionnaire only to find that I was locked out because of the 20min time limit in which to answer.

Here when you are ready

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I decided to completely reset both ipad & iphone as new purchases with new passwords. So far they seem to be working.

Will let you know if the same problem occurs.

Best regards

Robin

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

Hi Robin,
Glad to hear your devices are working again.

James

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did authorise a £50 bonus for your help. I hope you got it
Robin
Thanks again for trying to find the problem