Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

the key for at when sending emails is not responding, on

the key for 'at' when sending emails is not responding, on the screen it displays speech marks - "
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Chris! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think it's either windows 8 or 8.1, I am not an expert by any means and am extremely worried as I am not rich by any means

That's okay. Can you please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5deef791-31e9-43a4-93f3-b9a1e0e9d3f9

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so far a blank is appearing on the page and I am worried

Sorry, that is strange. Nothing is showing on that website page? Let's try another way:

1. Can you please click on the website below:
    http://tinyurl.com/mrbl99d
  2. , then download / run the file called TeamViewer... (usually at the bottom)
  3. , then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide you
  4. , don't close the TeamViewer program.

Please type the ID numbers with spaces, i.e., 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the same thing- a blank page

What is your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), Firefox, or Chrome, etc.?

What happens if you click on the website below?

http://www.teamviewer.com/

Can you download and install the TeamViewer program there, then tell me the ID and password ***** will show? Do not close the TeamViewer program.

Please type the ID numbers with spaces, i.e., 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as far as I know the browser is internet explorer, I am confused and worried. is it not a sequence of pressing keys on the keyboard, such as I would press the shift key at the same time the 'at' key"?

Yes, you would press Shift key, but it depends on your keyboard country / region settings.

What happens when you press at the same time the two keys Shift and 2? What happens when you press Shift and "?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

@ I think you might have answered my question! @ it works now, well done and thanks, ***** ***** it continues to work and you have been a great help, thankyou.Smile

You're welcome. Great Smile. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience.