Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How can I connect my CanoScan 9950F to my computer when each

Customer Question

How can I connect my CanoScan 9950F to my computer when each time I try , I get the message "Unable to select TWAIN source?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today.

My name is***** look forward to helping you today. May I ask, how the scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is directly plugged into my computer via a usb connection shared with my canon pixma printer.

Thank you for the update.
No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes but you will have to use my actual email address which is *****@******.*** which was was rejected originally on this problem. I forwarded my partners email address as an alternative.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/canon
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason