Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Hi, Im nearly out of data, so your reply may not be answered

Customer Question

Hi, I'm nearly out of data, so your reply may not be answered till the 22nd of August!
Problem: Orange Webmail: Writing an email: I can enter the destination address and the subject matter of the email, but there's nowhere to write the main body of text.
This has been an occasional problem in the past but now it seems permanent (at least today). I've searched Orange's Webmail help, their generic website and also a general help for emails without any light being thrown on the matter.
I appreciate you will not be an Orange specialist but perhaps you know about this happening on email programs generally, or perhaps you can make an educated guess on a solution, (even if it is trying a new email company).
Best Regards,
Graeme Macdonald.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Internet Explorer 11

Thank you for the update.
No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/graeme
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help on email writing today, especially for remaining sociable when I was being a bit irritating. My only excuse is that people like me are often a bit 'hyper' by the time they contact live help (at least I am).

Regards,

Graeme Macdonald.

Hello again,

You are very welcome. I was happy to be able to help.

If you have any problems in the future, please let me know.

Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason,

Once again thank you for helping me yesterday with my email. Unless I'm opening a new question, I would be grateful to know how I could get that 'Favourites Toolbar' back across the top of my Internet Explorer 11 screen. As far as I can remember, you 'reset internet options to default'. Is that right? (I will do the same in future if my email becomes problematic, but I looked at options and couldn't see how I would do it). In short, what I would like to do is restore the favourites toolbar and know how to 'reset to default' if I feel the need to.

Best regards,

Graeme Macdonald.

Here are the instructions for bring your favorites toolbar back:
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the top menu bar of Internet Explorer, click View > Toolbars > Favorites

Here are the instructions for resetting to defaults:
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the top menu bar of Internet Explorer, click TOOLS (press Alt T )
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS
- Click the Connections tab
- Choose the NEVER DIAL A CONNECTION option if you can
- Click the Lan Settings button
- Uncheck everything there
- Click Ok > Ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's plenty help thanks, Jason. I'll print these off if I can.

You are very welcome. Yes, you should be able to print them out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jason,

Sorry to bother you again, but I can't print your recent instructions out since I can't select them. I need that top toolbar usually present in IE11 (giving File, View etc) before I can do it, or restore the favourites toolbar. I've had a quick look at Internet Options but can't see the command to restore IE's basic toolbar. Can you help again ?

Best Regards,

Graeme Macdonald.

Yes, of course.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.JasonFixedIt.com/toolbars