Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

seems my password ***** ***** being acknowledged...do I change it...cannot

Customer Question

seems my password ***** ***** being acknowledged...do I change it...cannot understand why having soooo much trouble getting into my account...help pleased,am at wits end!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am talking about my Hotmail account,,,keep being asked for password,put it in,ignored and continually asked again...why for heavens sake?

I'm sorry. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=82571737-d8a7-498c-8d92-ae0a56fa4fd4

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.

After saving the Elsinore/ScreenConnect program, make sure to open it in the Downloads folder in order to install it. (Press at the same time the two keys Windows and J on your keyboard in order to see the Downloads window, or click on Start, then click on your name / username, then open Downloads folder, then open the Elsinore / ScreenConnect file there.)

1. If it does not connect/join, please click on the website below:
    http://tinyurl.com/mrbl99d
  2. , then download / run the file called TeamViewer...
  3. , then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide you
  4. , don't close the TeamViewer program.

Please type the ID numbers with spaces, i.e., 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.
What account are you attempting to login to with your forgotten password?