Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

have you been able to do anything about my hotmail

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Brian! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=77909350-56ec-4e37-a2ff-cbbf0c5af286

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

After saving the Elsinore/ScreenConnect program, make sure to open it in the Downloads folder in order to install it. (Press at the same time the two keys Windows and J on your keyboard in order to see the Downloads window, or click on Start, then click on your name / username, then open Downloads folder, then open the Elsinore / ScreenConnect file there.)

1. If it does not connect/join, please click on the website below:
    http://tinyurl.com/mrbl99d
  2. , then download / run the file called TeamViewer...
  3. , then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide you
  4. , don't close the TeamViewer program.
    (If needed, check the Downloads windows / folder again, then open/run the TeamViewer... file there.)

Please type the ID numbers with spaces, i.e., 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Please reply at the box below.

It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,