Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My yahoo email account has been hacked and hackers have created

Customer Question

My yahoo email account has been hacked and hackers have created another account in my name with outlook. My address book has been wiped out and even though my yahoo account has been restored it no longer receives emails since the date it was originally hacked. This happened on 7/8/2014 unfortunately I was admitted to hospital as an emergency on 8/8/2014 and I am now just well enough to tackle this nightmare. Where do I begin?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Mary! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to send emails?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I am getting no feedback

I'm sorry. Did you see my previous reply?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,