Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

YET AGAIN I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY EMAIL ACCOUNT!! I have

Customer Question

YET AGAIN I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY EMAIL ACCOUNT!! I have been locked out of my hotmail acc for months, so i opened a new outlook acc under a different name. Now i can not access that! it says you will send me a access code by text but will not allow me to enter my mobile number, and there is NO MESSAGE on my land line. I have three days to get back in. Because of this some sites will not let me in. It's really inconvinient and i am fuming.......PLEASE HELP!!
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I am very sorry for what has happened!

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do.

Please type your new e-mail address here, but don't use the "@" symbol, but instead, use "at".

For example: email123 at hotmail.com

You can also type your old (locked) e-mail address the same way so that I can check if there is a way for unlocking it.

Thanks,
IT Miro