Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Where do I send my Magellan gps to get an update

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please download and install the Content Manager software on your system, using the following link:
http://www.magellangps.com/contentmanager

Done that, carry out the following steps to update your Magellan GPS device:

1. Log into your Magellangps.com account through the Content Manager software if you haven't done so already.

2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Once the installation begins, do not unplug your device

3. Launch the Content Manager software.

4. Right click on the Content Manager icon located in the system tray (at the bottom-right) or your Dock (Mac) and select “Check for updates now”.

5. If a map and/or software update is available you will be prompted with a screen notifying you of an available map upgrade. Select “Get Now” to update your device with the available map/software update.

Hope this helps. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much for the generous bonus; I really appreciate it. :) Take care, and have a great weekend!