Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I need to change my bt email address

I need to change my bt email address
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gerry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to use your BT email address?

Have you tried to change your BT email password?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no problem using my bt address

how does a password ***** stop someone using my address

windows 7

how do I do a remote session ?

A person cannot use your email address if they do not know your password ***** log in and use it.

Please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c489d264-be67-42ec-b52b-7459fa29d4af

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unable to connect

This issue is called email spoofing (which means the hacker fakes the "from" email address), but your email address is actually not sending those messages. If you look at the Sent folder in your bt email account, none of the messages that are sent to your contacts are there; that means the hacker is not able to use your email account to sent those spam messages.

Please see full details about email spoofing at the website below:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/253305/minimize_your_exposure_to_email_spoofing.html

Note: Never give out your email password; never enter your email password ***** else, except at the bt website.

Also, in the future, if you need, you can create a new bt email address using the instructions at the website below:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44888/c/346/

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.