Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have a Microsoft hotmail account which has

Customer Question

I have a Microsoft hotmail account which has been blocked because I am in France and accessing my account via an IPad, and iPhone and Samsung galaxy. I want my service back but a code will be sent to my UK land line, which cannot be answered as I am in France. My land line in France is XXXXXXXXXX. Plse can you help getting my service back. Thank you Dick XXXXXXX

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I have helped hundreds of people in your situation and I know how confusing Microsoft makes this process, I can help you.

When you try and log into the account does it say that it is blocked OR is it wanting to send you a code?

Please let me know specifically what it says when you try and log in on hotmail.com

Thanks,
Chris
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/8n9kj-microsoft-hotmail-account-blocked.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.