Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

i have be trying to get into my hotmail but they are asking

i have be trying to get into my hotmail but they are asking me for a code after i put in
my password ***** want to send my code to a email which i do not want this code to be
sent too can y please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have tried what you have given me in your answer and it is not working

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
What is not working? I need a very detailed response because I cannot see what has went wrong.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i clicked on to to the link that you told me to do and there was nothing that i could see to tell me to participate to create another e mail

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
You must create a new email account first and sign into that new email account in order to follow my steps. Please re-read my steps above as they will tell you how to do it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have tried the first link that you advised me to do a few times and it is telling me they can't find the page

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Did you click on it? I clicked on it and it worked on this computer along with 3 other computers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i clicked on it and have tried it three times since you have given me your reply i know it sounds strange as y say you could get it on 3 other computers maybe its my computer going wrong

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Try this link instead: http://bit.ly/1kpycmf
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have tried the second like that you advises me to do and i am still getting no page however i seem to have got my problem solved with something i did