Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why when I send Gmail the person at the other end either gets

Why when I send Gmail the person at the other end either gets a blank page or just weird letters and numbers
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Live Mail, to access your Gmail emails?

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would be helpful but won't be able to do it till tomorrow if that's okay

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
No issues; just leave me a message when you are available next, and we will take this further.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi i use windows to access Gmail and also my mobile phone what is windows live

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Please reply back to me when you are available next, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi am ready when you are

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Please accept my apologies - we seem to be in different time zones, and so keep missing each other. Do leave me a message when you are available, and I'll set up a remote session and assist you quickly with this issue.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi ready when you are

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=69deec4a-be37-46bc-836d-b79325303523

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, it looks like you are having some issues with connecting to the remote session. Did you make sure to OPEN the downloaded 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file, after joining the session?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did not see connect file opend the elsinore file clicked on run and said yes to changes to be made

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hmm, looks like an issue with our remote tool itself, since I'm still unable to view your screen now. Allow me just a few more minutes to look this up, please. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

any joy

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
You may just rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below.

Thank you, ***** ***** a great day ahead!