Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have a newcomputer and Mozilla Thunderbird asinstalled. However,

I have a newcomputer and Mozilla Thunderbird asinstalled. However, I am unable to open attachments and I see there is a massage that the files have been compressed. Can you help. I am not grewat at computers. Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
When you attempt to save the attachment, what occurs? Are you given any type of error message?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

An email arrives as normal and clip s shown that there is an attachment. However, I am unable to open it. I received a message some time ago that the file was compressed on 5 September 2014

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK but how do I do that. Please explain simply. thanks.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/thunderbird
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason