Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have forgotten the password ***** my hot mail a/c how do

I have forgotten the password ***** my hot mail a/c how do I go about changing my password on my incoming settings as every time I try anew account or password ***** on screen message says incorrect p/word or username my username isCustomerhot mail.com and I have tried numerous passwords but at 90 years of age I am not the brightest star in the universe so could you please keep your answer as simple as possible many many thanks for your help
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reset your hotmail account password ***** the website https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

What's the model of your tablet? Does it have Android, Windows, Mac, etc.?

Do you also have a windows or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,