Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

my laptop failed to start up, and I had to reinstall windows

my laptop failed to start up, and I had to reinstall windows 7. Everything is ok except that I have no email account, how do I get my email account back and with all the emails that are on the account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Have you tried to reset your email account password?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I use virgin media although my email address is @ntlworld.com

I have not tried to reset my password.

Thank you. Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your email directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Remote session would be ok

Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9eec58be-433f-423c-9935-7ddbaf3fdbae

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you,

Per our conversation, please get back to me at 10AM to continue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much for your patience.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/