Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I seem to be having a lot of trouble trying to get onto my

Customer Question

I seem to be having a lot of trouble trying to get onto my email you either don't recnize my user name or any passwords that I put in I am 91 and getting fed up with your messing me about
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you remember your exact email password? Have you tried to reset your email account password?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how can I find my nnew password ***** email if I cant get on it

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have windows 7 and vista

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=764a05e3-e118-4d10-8a5b-9c958c2e229b

, then there, click on "I Agree" at the bottom

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program download / run when prompted.

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Thank you. Please click on the website below:

.

It seems you are not there.

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

If you go to your email website, are you able to sign in and use your email address?

If no, can you go to your email website, then there, click on the option: "I forgot my password", or "Can't access my account", or "Need help?", etc., in order to reset your email account password?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,