John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I am receiving emails but cannot open them or resp[ond

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you .

John :

Sir/Ma'am is this problem happening on your computer?

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat.
Is this problem happening on your computer?

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Sir/Ma'am could you please reply to my above question so that i can help you futher

John :

Sir i am checking whether you still need help with your email issue if so please answer my above question.if you do not need any help please let me know so that i can request to close this question.
Sincerely,
John