Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

my emails have stopped going to moto g phone . it was working

Customer Question

my emails have stopped going to moto g phone . it was working ok , no reason has stopped being seen on the phone . thanks kp
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you today.

Who are you using for Email?

What is the model phone you are using?

Do you still receive mail on your laptop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

GMail , on laptop , still receiving email , kp

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

GMail , on laptop, still receiving email , kp Motorola moto g

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not had any information from you , except my money being charged , are you helping if not , cancel this payment. Please come back with an answer asap.

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Kenneth,

I just received your response a minute ago. You have to give me some time help.
Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Kenneth,

Sorry for the wait I was actually helping someone remotely when you responded. I found what you need. You need this software Motorola Device Manager that can be downloaded from here.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481

Install that software and your USB connection should work with your phone.

Let me know if this fixed your problem. If so please rate my service below with the smiley faces and hit the submit button. This will ensure that I receive credit for my time helping you today. Thank you and have a great day!

Chris R
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you , I will try this tomorrow as the time here is 23.37hrs , and this will take a while to sort out the down loading. I will contact you Tuesday midday after I return from my Hospital visit. kp

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.

Kenneth,

Please disregard the solution I provided. I mixed your question with someone else who was asking about a Motorola phone at the same time. I apologize. You were probably wondering what in the world I was talking about. The Motorola Device Manager software is still something you might want to download though since it allows you to transfer files from your cell to the PC.

What I am going to do since you are in a different time zone is to opt-out of this question and allow another expert to assist you. This way you don't have to wait as long to get a response.

Once again sorry for the mix up.

Chris R

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still need help with this?

Is there any error or message when using your gmail email on your phone?

Can we do a remote session on your computer, so we can chat, and I will be able to check on your gmail email setting directly through your computer together with you in order to make it work on the phone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello , Time here is 12.58hrs . I have been asked to remain in Hospital for further tests , this means I am not in a position to go through the email settings with you today . I am not sure how long I will have to remain in Hospital having having various tests. Sorry to have to leave this advice for a few days . Can you reply to me to say you fully understand and that I will contact you at a later , to continue with this problem.

Regards Kp

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello , Time here is 1.07pm. I have to remain in hospital for further tests.

I not able to continue with the Email Tech who replied last evening your time. I would like to continue to solve this problem but a later date . I would like you reply to say you understand my health problem at the present time , and I will be able to continue with the advice at a later time.

Regards Kp

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
No worries. We will still be here. No rush. Take care of yourself.

Chris R

Please reply back whenever you are available to continue. Take care!