Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have had a problem signing in to my Hotmail.co.uk.account,

I have had a problem signing in to my Hotmail.co.uk.account, because I don't have an alternative e mail address I ask for them to send me the code they are asking me for by either text, or by phoning they do send me the code and its always 4 digits long when I put it in it asks for a five digit code. I have even tried to re-register a new email and it keeps going back to my existing account could you please help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My unit is a hp notebook pc 2000with windows 8

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your hotmail email issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok though I am a novice with the computer so if possible could you say things so I can understand them please

No problem. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f4d7e334-2d70-4f4a-8833-28cc86627c8d

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/