toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

That was before I moved computers! Once I moved computers the

Customer Question

That was before I moved computers! Once I moved computers the ACCESS Denied stopped. I am sorry if I confused you.
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer:

This is Leela and I will work with you today on your problem

Customer:

Can you please let me now the exact problem you are facing about the "Access Denied" message?

Customer:

Is that with email service or anything else?

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

It has nothing to do with Access denied. That was the message I kept getting in response to Jason's constant requests to rate his work. Eventually it would appear to have got through. So far as I know, I have done the ratings.

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

I do have another problem.

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

WE use Outlook on my husband;s computer. Today we find that it wil not print forms. It is the same with my laptop and the other imac

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

Is the expert going to be on-line any time soon? In case the rating of Jason has confused the issue. let me say that I was easier to give him the reward for his work and patience but the link he kept sending me did not work - until I changed back fro the laptop to the iMac. If there is anything that I haven't done, please let me know

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

Oops! Spelling error! In line 7 "easier" should be "eager"

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

In case you haven't seen my answer yet, I have no problem about Access Denied. The problem that I did have was with the page which Jason kept sending to me didn't put me through to the rating page, instead sending me to Access Denied. It was sorted when I used a different computer.

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

The problem which I do have is with Outlook on our 3 computers. It won't print although other things print ok.

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

Is there anybody there? Please? Hello?.

JACUSTOMER-8otlvbhi- :

I thought it had got through. My apologies

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought you were Jason. You have not actually done anything for me yet!

Expert:  toughguy9 replied 3 years ago.

Hi If I understand correctly the problem you are facing is with printing of emails from outlooks. Can you confirm if you are able to print wordor pdf documents on the machine where you have problems printing from outlook?

Whateerror message do you get when you try to print?

Thanks, Leela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou for replying. I got fed up with waiting and went to Google which provided the answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank-you for replying. I have rated the service as good because of the time taken to reply.

I hope that the rating has got through. Please let me know if it has not.

I do not have any more problems.

Expert:  toughguy9 replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jill,
Thanks for confirming that your problem is resolved.
Also thanks for the feedback.
All the best.
Regards,
Leela
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank-you. I do not have any outstanding issues although with my understanding of computersthat probably won't last l;ong!

Expert:  toughguy9 replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome.
Happy to help in the future.
Thanks,
Leela