John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I can receive but not send emails

Customer Question

I can receive but not send emails
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you further

1.Is this email problem occurring on you computer?
2.Which is the operating system installed in the computer.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
3.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Sir i am not getting any reply from you is there any problem replying in this chat page.