Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I can't remember the email address I used when my account was

I can't remember the email address I used when my account was set up
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you having trouble accessing your email account? IS it a Yahoo Mail? Hotmail? Gmail? or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Amazon
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for writing back. So you are using the amazon website and you forgot your login information?

Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And password. I use this for my kindle. I have changed banks and need to let them know.
Margaret,

The very first step to recover your account is to first find your email address associated with this amazon account.

Do you have several email accounts that you can try to sign in to amazon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No
Margaret,

Do you have any email address that you are using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
*****@******.***
Margaret,

I believe you are referring to the password ***** with your Kindle and not on the amazon website itself. I am opting out now so that my fellow experts with expertise on Kindle can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thankyou
Hello Margaret my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Since you do not remember the email address associated with your amazon account you will not be able to recover that online.

What you will need to do is call amazon on the telephone directly. Give a call to 1(###) ###-####and let them know that you cannot remember your account.

They should have your billing and shipping information on file and can locate your account based on that.

Please do me a favor at this time and rate my service by clicking a smiley face which credits me for pointing you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience: Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.