Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Why does Microsoft continuously block my emails. Because I

Customer Question

Why does Microsoft continuously block my emails. Because I am an old pensioner and not all that computer savvy I have had to get outside help which is costing me money which I can ill afford. When I had Norton on my previous PC which ran Windows XP , I never had this problem. Since Windows XP became obsolete , I have had to switch to a new PC which has Windows 7 without the protection of Norton. I was informed that it was not necessary and my problems started since April 2014 when I bought my new PC. I would be most grateful for any help or assistance you give me. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Microsoft does not typically "block" email ever unless you are abusing an email account. What I mean as abuse is sending a million emails from one account trying to get someone to buy online drugs.

So probably more than anything you are just confused as to what is going on.

What exactly is the problem you are having? What happens when you try and go into your email?

Please provide me with as much detail as you can so I can help.

Thanks,
Chris