Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I HAVE USED HOTMAIL AS MY EMAIL AND THEY ARE NOW ASKING FOR

Customer Question

I HAVE USED HOTMAIL AS MY EMAIL AND THEY ARE NOW ASKING FOR A PASSWORD ***** WHEN I HAVE PRESSED THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT THEY ASK FOR AN ACCOUNT NUMBER. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO FIND EITHER OF THESE AS I CANNOT REMEMBER EVER HAVING THEM.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,
Chris