Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Since using my new iphone 6 I cannot see the text in emails

Since using my new iphone 6 I cannot see the text in emails on my aol account on my computer but can on my iphone. Can you help please
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Tim! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 7

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am replying on my phone as the text on my emails is not showing. You can call me on ***********

Sorry, we have live online support. Is the computer having internet access right now? I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the email issue directly on your computer together with you. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No because I'm on s work computer at present. I am sure it is something very simple. I receive emails on my phone which I can read easily. On my computer in aol I can see the header and preview and no body of text? This is since I transferred to iPhone 6 and use iCloud. I do not know if there is a connection.

Do you use the AOL Desktop program or the aol.com website?

Edit: I'm sorry, our website is having issue right now. We can continue later as needed. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good point website.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I think it is sorted it has to do with secured and unsecured content etc. Can you explain this to me so I can remedy this npermanaently please.

Tim

You're welcome. What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), or Firefox, or Chrome, etc.?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its e program

Please try this fix:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.
  4. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  5. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  7. Then click on Close.
  8. Then open Internet Explorer, and select the default option if prompted.
  9. Then see if email works fine now.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tim

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Laughing

Thank you. If you can, please click on a service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you again.