Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Sometimes someone sending an e-mail asks for me to send a receipt.

Sometimes someone sending an e-mail asks for me to send a receipt. I should ike to know how to ASK for a receipt myself, for a Windows Live 2012 e-mail. Yesterday I gave you the wrong information about my situation; I should have said windows and not what i did say.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can request a read receipt in windows live mail by doing the following.

In windows live mail just Click the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Receipts tab.

Under Requesting Read Receipts, select the Request a read receipt for all sent messages check box if you'd like to request a read receipt for every message you send. Note that most e‑mail programs allow the recipient to choose not to send a read receipt, so asking for a read receipt doesn't guarantee that you'll be notified when your message is read.

Please take a moment to rate my service by clicking a smiley face below. I would very much appreciate it. You can always ask me more follow up questions even after rating.

Chris