Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience:  BSBA CIS, A+ Certified
70521640

On 16th October my *****@******.*** was hacked, since

Customer Question

On 16th October my *****@******.*** was hacked, since then the security code and the password ***** changed, I am able to access the account send messages, I'm also receive Junk Mail in the Junk Mail folder, however I'm not receiving any mail in the inbox, is the inbox blocked, if so what can be done to correct the problem, Kurt XXX

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you today.

I can not see your email address because it is censored. It is an Outlook email account? Also are you saying you can get into your account? If that is the case I can do a remote support session with you and take a look for you.
Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Kurt,

This is what you are going to have to do. I use a program called Team Viewer. It is totally safe. Just go to www.Teamviewer.com and click the green download button on the page. Then it will download the setup file to your computer. Run the program to install the software and then open TeamViewer. When you open TeamViewer the first screen that comes up will have your ID and PASSWORD. This is the info I will need to know in order to connect remotely. Just post the ID and PASSWORD ***** me and we can begin.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will go there now, ID ********* password *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID ********* Password *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry: Id ********* Password *****

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Can you put spaces in the ID? Sometimes our system thinking it is a phone number or personal info and blocks it. After that I will be right on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID458294618 Password1821

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID 458 294 618

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. All taken care of Remotely. If you have any issues please let me know.

Chris R