Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

says e mails loading please wait but nothing happens

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with email. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma’am thank you for joining the chat.please provide the following details so that I can help you

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

John :

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

JACUSTOMER-91refyda- :

windows7 internet explorer

John :

Thank you for the details
Which email service are you using just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?
Do you have any other web browser installed in the PC?

JACUSTOMER-91refyda- :

bt internet.com no

John :

when did this problem started ?

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

JACUSTOMER-91refyda- :

5 days ago (I am not very good with computers too old) Yes

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fddbbdc9-233c-4de0-9454-75db84501fbd that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.

John :

It seems like i got disconnected from remote session after the restart,let me know when you are back online

John :

I have to leave now for dinner it may take around 1hr so if you get this message please be online after 1hr so that we can continue fixing the issue.I apologize for the inconveniences.In the mean time could you please try to do the following to fix the email loading issue on Internet explorer.

Click on start then type inetcpl.cpl in the search box and press enter that will open internet properties window now click on delete under browsing history>>>select everything then click delete. Now click on security tab>>>then click on reset all zones to default level (if that option is enabled) >>>now click on advanced tab >>>click on restore advanced settings then click on apply. Now click reset then another window opens in that select the option delete personal settings…. Then click on reset
You need to close all internet explorer windows before you start to do the above instruction

please let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,
John

JACUSTOMER-91refyda- :

i lost the internet connection and it has taken bt all this time to sort it. have to get emails on google chrome

John :

I am back online now.

John :

Also have you tried the above instructions to fix the bt email issue on Internet explorer?