Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

my e/mail address is *****@******.*** and i can't

Customer Question

my e/mail address is *****@******.*** and i can't access it why ? can.t find it anywhere...
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issue. By the way, I cannot see the email address that you posted because our system displayed it to me as *****@****.*** for policy reasons.

Can you please post only the part with the @ sign? Is it @gmail.com? @aol.com? @hotmail.com? or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

@hotmail.co.uk

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for writing back with that confirmation. So the problem email account is a Hotmail.

In order to access your Hotmail account, please click on this link below:

http://hotmail.co.uk

In that page, you shall get the login screen for Hotmail which may be labeled or branded as Outlook or Outlook.com.

For the user name, enter your FULL email address including the part @hotmail.co.uk and then enter your password.

Then Sign In and see if you can access your email.

Please let me know your results so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess