Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

My account dumped my entire in box of e-mails for no reason

Customer Question

My account dumped my entire in box of e-mails for no reason of my phone now I find its also happened on my laptop there were documents that I had kept and some vouchers that I was in the middle of trying to use it has to be a yahoo problem is there any way to recover them I hae checked lol my other boxes there's nothing there
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected. Before we begin, I would like to make sure you understand that Just Answer is not affiliated with any service provider or manufacturer and we do not have control over their systems. Our ability to fix issues like this are therefore very limited and I ask that you take that into consideration before leaving a negative rating. Also keep in mind that some product-related problems are not "fixable" and the appropriate answer may include directing you to an authorized service center for your product. If you reached our site by mistake, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund or by e-mailing***@******.***

Wes :

You can submit a request to have email restoration attempted on your Yahoo account by submitting a request here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html

Wes :

If the e-mails have been deleted for longer than 7 days, they won't be able to be restored.

Wes :

You should use the e-mail restoration request form from a desktop or laptop computer, not a phone or tablet.

Wes :

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this and I will reconnect with you as soon as possible.