John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Put wrong email in match.co put *****@******.***

Customer Question

Put wrong email in match.co put *****@******.*** instead of *****@******.***.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma'am the incorrect email you gave is it on match.com website? because in the question description you mentioned it as match.com

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you joining the chat.could you please answer my above question so that i can help you better

John :

If you cannot find the question i send above i will ask again."The incorrect email you gave is it on match.com website? because in the question description you mentioned it as match.com"

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

It seems like you are offline now so i will give you some instructions assuming that its match.co.uk which you can try and make the change in your email address

First try to login to match.co.uk site using your this link http://uk.match.com/index.php on the top right corner you can see LOGIN click on it then enter your username (Your screen name is ***** ***** as your username) and password.If you can login successfully then go to My Account settings you can get there by hovering your mouse over your screen name displayed at the top right of any page when you are logged in match.co.uk site.In My account settings page you can correct the email address.

If you cannot login to your match.co.uk site then you need to contact Customer Care using this number 020 305 96 494 (working hours 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday)
I hope the above information helps you.please let me know the status

Thanking You,
John

JACUSTOMER-nmki8yh8- :

Yes that's my online email,i canceled that one, and put it on my phone email mandy-gail50 @ hot.co.uk

John :

Sir have you tried the above instruction to change the email address in match.com website?

John :

Sir we cannot change your email address in match.co.uk site you need to change it by doing the above instructions.if you cannot do that then you can contact them on the number i mentioned above.please try it and let me know