Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Trying to access my Hotmail account it comes up saying someone

Customer Question

Trying to access my Hotmail account it comes up saying someone else is trying to access the account and gvies me three options, the first asks for a telephone number asking for the last 4 digits, which I reply to and it says it is incorrect, then it asks for my e mail number and I also put this in and it says it is incorrect, I notice that the beginning of the e-mail they supply is incorrect and so is the telephone number, help please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing your old telephone number and old alternate email address? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,