Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

i HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD ***** FSMAIL.NET,I AVE FOLLOWED

Customer Question

i HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD ***** FSMAIL.NET,I AVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON ORANGE AND IT DOESN'T WORK. hELP.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Were you able to successfully reset your password *****? If so, were you unable to login with the new password ***** well?

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought I had reset earlier but could not log in with the new password. if you have remote access what security do I have?

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please rest assured - our remote session will be completely encrypted and secure, and will allow me to connect to your screen and assist you quickly with recovering your email account.

Would you like me to provide you with the steps for connecting now?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0795cbdc-f13e-4fcf-b78b-3b080a860ad1

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cant down load the file will not start

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, are you using a Mac, by any chance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Let's use a different remote tool (trial version) this time. Please open up the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu

A 'TeamViewer' file will be downloaded. OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads.

Keep the TeamViewer window open, and let me know the ID and password ***** by the tool, please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It won't open but it gave a number 134 102 080

5472

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay, that's exactly the info I needed; however, it looks like you closed out the TeamViewer window before replying back to me. Could you please re-open it one more time, then reply back with the new password ***** (while keeping the TeamViewer window open)?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I get up the team viwer screen with number but then a dialogue box tells me verification has failed. I have another lap top much newer with the same email problem should we move to the other lap top?

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, that would work as well. Please open up the following (shortened) link on the other laptop:
http://tinyurl.com/TVJeanne

A TeamViewer file will be downloaded. OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Team viewre does not appear only a page of 10 ads. I have to go ou now will come back later.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
It looks like you typed in an incorrect link on the other laptop this time. No issues; just leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK I am back

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please may we continue with my question

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It looks like the previous expert you were working with has gone offline so I will pick up where he left off.

OK now usually it does take 4 hours or more for the new password ***** start working. Since this is not working for you and it sounds to me like you are doing everything correctly on your end the next step would be to contact Orange who manages this email account and see if there is an issue on their end.

Give a call to 011 33 9 69 36 39 00 and see if they will assist. If not next call 07953 966 250. If you still do not get help call 0800(###) ###-####

I think this issue will need to be sorted over the phone as even if I connect to your computer all I can do is go through the password ***** with you again which will reset the 4 hour waiting period.

I think the fastest route to getting it sorted straight away will be to call one of the numbers I have you above.

If no one you call can help please reply back to me and we can continue. Please take a moment to click a smiley face which provides me credit for trying to help you. You can still speak with me after rating as well should you need more help.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience: Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The problem is that fsmail can only be reset in the UK .the issue was sorted in two minutes with no cost. Not a good service,Ididn't know it was only in te UK but I think you should.Iam not pleased at all

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.

Was it sorted by calling the number I gave you?