Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

GA-ja I cannot get onto

Customer Question

I cannot get onto my emails because it keeps on asking for my user name and password ***** doesn't recognise any of them
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Rosemary! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Is there any error or message when resetting your email account password?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You asked me to log in my email address and it wasn't recognised so I was unable to proceed. Therefore you were unable to help me. I have since then found a solution to my problem and therefore have no need for your services. I do not think it is suitable that you have taken money from me in the event of you not being able to help. I would like you, please, to refund me

I'm sorry, for technical issue, I did not ask you to log in your email address. You would see my response at this web page and you would reply and communicate via this web page only. But I'm glad you got it working, so we are canceling / refunding your deposit. If you have any other computer question/issue, please let us know any time; we guarantee our service. Take care! Thank you
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/8s4ye-cannot-onto-emails-keeps-asking.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.