Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My account was hacked yesterday. i have changed my passsword

My account was hacked yesterday. i have changed my passsword and can send emails but i am not receiving any

Hello Dominique! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i use yahoo

i have a mac

please call me on 01491 671688

We have live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following in order to connect with me:

1. Please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
###-##-####/p>

I have resolved the email receiving issue via remote support. I've also help submitting the deleted contacts and mails restore form. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much for your patience.