Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

my name is***** im trying to get my Microsoft

my name is***** im trying to get my Microsoft account going having trouble remembering what email address and password ***** use my email address is *****@******.*** please confirm if this the I use and give me a hint or tel me my pass word I used. thanks mike XXXXX

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Michael my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Have you tried resetting your password ***** this time? If so tell me what happened if you tried or if you just do not know how.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

high Chris.im not very good on computers.ive just paid 26pounds

to just answer and got no where all I want to is what email address I used on my Microsoft acc and password.i think I used *****@******.*** not sure which password *****

could be any of five.mike

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok you need to understand that no one can just tell you your password. That is not how it works. I can help you though.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you

making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Chris

I cant afford any more money at this time but wouid still like your help.

mike

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Mike,

I understand. I will do the remote support session for you at no extra charge, how does that sound?

I just think that it will save a lot of time if I just connect to your computer and try and do it for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou

what you what do I do now

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Please click HERE and then click agree.

Next download and run the connection utility.

This should only take a minute or two so if it seems to be taking longer or you dont know what to do reply back.