Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

My password ***** ***** being accepted

My password ***** ***** being accepted
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Which password ***** you having trouble with? Is it your email account? If so please tell me who your email provider is.

Please provide as much detail as possible about what you need help with so I can assist.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am with yahoo

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok and has your password ***** stopped working? Have you tried to reset it, if so what happened when you tried?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Every time I try to download my e mails yahoo ask for my password. When I put it in it is incorrect. This has been happening for several days and I am not clever enough to sort it

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tried to reset it but did not succeed

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok are you using a program like windows mail or outlook to download your mail? If so this may not be an issue with your password ***** all but rather an issue with the program itself.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me and I will try and walk you through repair.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks but the local engineer fixed my problem which as due to password *****

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for letting me know if you need my help later send a message.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My local engineer has sorted my problem. I need no more help. Please do not contact me again

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I will have the question closed.