Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

A square keeps appearing over E Mail asking for Username and

Customer Question

A square keeps appearing over E Mail asking for Username and a 16 digit password. My Wife input this password ***** I don't know it and she has subsequently died. Can you assist please ?

Nothing appears to be happening, how long do I wait ?

Where is this notification about a little more time for the Experts ? How long do I sit/wait ?

It's been 75 minutes without contact from you. You can of course E Mail me the solution BEFORE any debit to my card. I am not satisfied - yet.

Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

I am sorry about the delay. Your question is not very specific, and this could be the reason that you haven't received a reply sooner. I'll see if I can help you now. Are you trying to login to your email online using the browser on your computer? If so, what is your computer and operating system?Or are you using an email application on your computer or mobile device? What

JoelK :

If it is an email application, please give me the name of it. If it is a mobile device, please list the make and model. Thank you for your patience.