John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

my licence code will not be accepted_ Why?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am could you please explain more about the license issue you are facing like for which program is this serial code for?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat,could you please answer my above questions so that i can help you better

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

JACUSTOMER-ujaek3ht- :

Hi,John, and thank you for your reply. The answer is Vista.

John :

You are welcome and for which program is this license for?

John :

Please let me know for which application is this serial code for also the serial code you provided have a minor mistake but it only affects if you are inserting the hyphen (‐) because the second hyphen you inserted as underscore (also there is

John :

I apologize for the typing error i made above please read this message for its continuation

Please let me know for which application is this serial code for,also the serial code you provided have a minor mistake but it only affects if you are inserting the hyphen (‐) because the second hyphen you inserted between the serial code D4623_6153A as underscore (_) not hyphen.the correct one is hyphen (-). please check that too when you enter the serial code.

JACUSTOMER-ujaek3ht- :

Hello, again,John. I do not understand what is meant by "application.

John :

The license code for for a specific program am i correct

John :

example for application/programs are Microsoft office,Photoshop etc

JACUSTOMER-ujaek3ht- :

I believe that the sparktrust is noit a good company, and althiugh I thiught the product was good,initially, you are just making me pay for your own errors, and, as such, I will ask for a return of my 30£

John :

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft, dell, hp etc. But we can also help you fix the issue you are facing.I checked the sparktrust PC Cleaner software you mentioned and it doesn't seems to be a good program for fixing errors and cleaning the PC.There are lot of third party programs like these which says they will fix the errors and optimize the PC most of them will do harm than good so i suggest you uninstall from the PC and also request for a refund from sparktrust

John :

You can contact sparktrust by going to this link :- http://www.sparktrust.com/contact/

John :

If you don't mind me asking what is the reason behind purchasing sparktrust program ?