KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My gmail has suddenly disappeard and I have been asked to create

My gmail has suddenly disappeard and I have been asked to create a new account. Have not been able to retrive my contacts list or my emails to my old address. what can I do
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Are you logged into the new account at the moment and do you remember your old account user id and password?
From the description of the problem, it looks like you mistakenly created a new account and now you are in the new account.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $24 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, and would like to perform troubleshooting with me through (question/answer) mode, then simply reply to the requested information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not need the remote sevie but would lke to try troubleshootig with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not logged into new account at the moment but can do so if you wish, I remember my old account id and password.

Okay. Then we should login to the old account, because the new account is created by you in error, which we do not need.
Click the link below and tell me if you get the option to type in your Id and Password, if you do then type in your old id and password ***** you can login.
https://accounts.google.com/AddSession?hl=en&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail&service=mail
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I am back into my old mail address.

Great. So that is what we needed to do, nothing else needs to be done. If you are logged out of your account, just log back in. Nothing else. No need to create a new account unless you want a separate email address.
If you have no more questions, please remember to rate my service below.